ATLANTA, April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- East Coast Diversified Corporation (OTCBB: ECDCD) announces that its new social media engagement platform, Vir2o, launched in beta midnight this morning at 12:01am.
The highly anticipated beta launch of Vir2o, a fully interactive social media site that's been in development for more than 15 months, was launched as scheduled.
"Vir2o is finally in its beta release," said East Coast Diversified CEO, and creator of Vir2o, Kayode Aladesuyi. "Now, beta users can see for themselves what we've believed all along, that Vir2o is going to fundamentally alter the landscape for social media engagement. Users can expect the mobile application on iOS, Android and Blackberry will be following shortly."
Interested parties can go to www.vir2o.com to register as beta users where they will be able to experience the most engaging and interactive social media platform."I am excited to be in this moment," says Kirk Williams, CTO of ECDC. "Finally, Vir2o is the platform that will allow users to experience the internet in a truly engaging way. Multi-player gaming, movies, music and shopping are powered by our proprietary multi-user 'JoinMe' technology which will redefine 'social' on the web. We will introduce additional features such as Video room where users can watch movies and videos with friends or subscribe to live events, all powered by our 'JoinMe' technology. We will also launch VMaestro, a robust music service which will debut as part of the full launch of Vir2o." Vir2o allow advertisers to reach and engage users in a non-intrusive manner, unlike other social media sites. Vir2o offers very unique approach to advertising bringing product placement to the web as never seen before. Advertisers can send targeted, relevant messages to users to foster a mutually beneficial social experience.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV