Global Hunter Securities Announces 4th Annual Investor Conference June 24 - 26, 2013 In Chicago
NEW ORLEANS, April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Hunter Securities (GHS) announced its annual investor conference will be held at the JW Marriott Hotel in Chicago, where more than 100 energy companies will present.
The conference will serve as a forum for presenting companies' management teams to showcase their growth plans, current outlook and positioning in the energy space. The GHS 100 Energy Conference will present a strong group of quality, energy-focused companies that offer outstanding investment opportunities.
"We are very excited to host our fourth annual investor conference and are looking forward to being in our new host city, Chicago," said Daniel O. Conwill IV, chairman and chief executive officer of GHS. "We are in the early innings of a renaissance in the energy industry that will result in our nation being energy independent for the first time in decades. We are happy to provide a forum for leading energy companies to meet with leading energy investors and discuss the outlook for their companies and for this dynamic industry."
About Global Hunter SecuritiesHeadquartered in New Orleans, Global Hunter Securities, LLC (GHS) is a full service investment bank focusing on natural resources-related sectors including Energy, Metals & Mining, Industrials & Shipping. GHS provides insightful research, innovative capital raising and financial advisory and restructuring services supported by a sales and trading staff for both equity and high yield. GHS has offices in Calgary, Canada, Chicago, Ft. Worth, Houston, New York, New Orleans, Orange County, CA, and San Francisco. For more information about GHS or our energy conference, please visit www.ghsecurities.com. Contact: Millie Khoe Director of Marketing (949) 335-0701 email@example.com SOURCE Global Hunter Securities, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV