Doerr joined KPCB in 1980, and has backed some of the world's most successful companies, including Google Inc. (GOOG), Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN) and Intuit Inc. (INTU). His passion is helping entrepreneurs create the "next big thing." John currently serves on the boards of several Internet technology companies, including Coursera, Flipboard and Google.
Doerr started his technology career in 1974 at Intel, and later founded Silicon Compilers, a VLSI CAD software company, and co-founded @Home, the nationwide broadband cable Internet service. Outside of KPCB, Doerr supports NewSchools.org, TechNet.org, the Climate Reality Project and ONE.org.
Doerr joins Zynga's distinguished board members: William "Bing" Gordon, Reid Hoffman, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Stanley J. Meresman, Sunil Paul, Mark Pincus, Ellen F. Siminoff and Owen Van Natta.
For additional information contact firstname.lastname@example.orgAbout Zynga Inc. Zynga Inc. (Nasdaq:ZNGA) is the world's leading provider of social game services with more than 298 million monthly active users playing its games, which include Zynga Poker, Words With Friends, Scramble With Friends, Gems With Friends, Draw Something, FarmVille 2, ChefVille, CityVille, Bubble Safari and Ruby Blast. Zynga's games are available on a number of global platforms, including Facebook, Zynga.com, Google+, Tencent, Apple iOS and Google Android. Zynga is headquartered in San Francisco, California. The Zynga Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11743 The photo is also available at Newscom, www.newscom.com , and via AP PhotoExpress.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV