RA'ANANA, Israel, April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE) today announced that it will feature enhancements to its integrated product portfolio, which address security, safety, and operational risks, at its booth (#24087) at ISC West 2013. It will also demonstrate its new cost-effective security management solution, Situator Express. The conference takes place at the Sands Convention Center in Las Vegas, April 10-12.
"We're excited to return to ISC West, where NICE will showcase its exciting new solution and enhancements to our robust security portfolio," said Eric Hines, Vice President of the NICE Security Group. "I'm particularly proud to have the opportunity to introduce attendees to Situator Express. There is already a lot of interest in this solution, and we look forward to having engaging conversations about how organizations can transform video surveillance into a complete security management solution and focus on their core security challenges."
NICE will present the following solutions and sessions at the event:
- Situator Express - This easy to deploy, cost-effective solution for security situation management adds an advanced layer of management to the NiceVision IP video surveillance system. The open solution provides a unified, holistic operating picture for security management by fusing NiceVision Net video with data from other security systems, including CCTV, access control, intrusion, and fire detection.
- NICE Situator - A live demo of NICE's global leading situation management solution, Situator, will be presented at the booth, featuring the latest enhancements and capabilities that are empowering airports, public transport, financial institutions, critical facilities, and safe cities to secure people and leverage their most important business assets.
- NiceVision Net - NICE will showcase the latest version of this solution, which features an enhanced Web application that allows users to easily share and export video to removable media and play back multiple video channels at the same time.
- NICE Inform - This leading multimedia incident information management solution complements the NICE security portfolio by helping security operations consolidate multimedia information to get a complete incident picture for investigations, debriefing, and training.
- Educational sessions - On April 9, at 1:30 p.m., Dr. Bob Banerjee, Director of Training and Sales, NICE Security, will moderate a panel on "Transforming Your Security Command Post into a Strategic Information Nerve Center." In this panel, security visionaries from a cross-section of industries will explain how to break down the walls between security information silos to transform the security command post into a strategic information nerve center. Dr. Banerjee will also conduct an interactive, hands on PSA®-TEC workshop at 9 a.m. that day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV