Research Commissioned By Bombay SapphireÂ® Gin Reveals Film Studios Are Opting For 'Safe Films'
Research carried out through Screen International databases. 738 users were surveyed between the 15 and 20 March 2013.
 The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series: Film competition was launched in April 2012 as a global programme that aims at demonstrating the power of imagination in film. The competition, offers people the chance to make their own short film to interpret Academy Award® winner, Geoffrey Fletcher's short film script. The Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series: Film will be launched for a second year in April 2013.
 Data sourced from International Wine and Spirit Research (IWSR), for the 12 months to the end of December 2011. Major brands are those that feature in the top 5 by volume and value globally.
Full results available on request.About Bombay Sapphire ® Bombay Sapphire is the world's fastest-growing major gin brand by volume and value [2 ]. Based on a secret 1761 recipe, Bombay Sapphire gin is created by perfectly balancing a unique combination of 10 hand-selected exotic botanicals from around the world. The natural flavours of the botanicals are captured through a delicate distillation process called Vapour Infusion which results in the tantalising, smooth and complex taste that is Bombay Sapphire. Bombay Sapphire is a trademark. Bombay Sapphire ® - Infused with imagination™ Bombay Sapphire aims to inspire people into expanding their minds, thinking differently to reveal more about themselves and their Imaginations. The team at Bombay Sapp hire believes everyone has imagination and therefore aims to give everyone the opportunity to be inspired, and to infuse their imagination with Bombay Sapphire. http://www.bombaysapphire.com http://www.facebook.com/BombaySapphire For more information, please contact:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV