Healing Hands For Heroes
BLOOMINGTON, Minn., April 5, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Minnesota Chiropractic Association (MCA) is collaborating with Army OneSource, a U.S. Army community outreach program and the Army Community Covenant to address the needs of service members and their families.
This unique collaboration centers around courses designed specifically to assist chiropractors in developing a better understanding of the best practices for identifying and assessing health disorders that can result from the trauma of war.
Dr. Christian Kollar, president of the MCA explained, "Military life raises unique challenges for service members and their families and they absolutely deserve the best healthcare this country can offer."
Chiropractors are uniquely trained to help patients with spinal subluxations and dysfunctions which can be the root of disease and long-term health problems. If you have questions about the Healing Hands for Heroes program or would like to find a doctor of chiropractic near you, contact the MCA or visit www.mnchiro.com and click on the "Find A Doctor" tab.About Minnesota Chiropractic Association Created in 1927, the Minnesota Chiropractic Association is the only professional organization in Minnesota that solely represents the chiropractic professional on a multi-level and integrated service basis. Debra Hurston 952-882-9411 SOURCE Minnesota Chiropractic Association
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV