Right now, Facebook Home is available just on smartphones, but eventually will come to tablets, making even more Android devices susceptible to a "Facebook takeover." The tablet market is much bigger than the smartphone market, and if Android is able to surpass Apple's (AAPL) iOS in 2013 in tablets, as it has done in smartphone market share, Facebook will be sitting pretty with this one.
-- Written by Chris Ciaccia in San Francisco
>Contact by Email.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV