FOSTER CITY, Calif., April 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EFI™ (Nasdaq:EFII), a world leader in customer-focused digital printing innovation, is featuring game-changing innovations at the ISA International Sign Expo, including wide and superwide format printing solutions that reduce print costs, reduce turnaround time and open the door to new opportunities. The company's technologies on display in booth #3721 include UV LED and advanced, high-speed HS inkjet production technologies that give print service providers (PSPs) the ability to profitably grow their businesses.
EFI's products at Sign Expo, part of the industry's most advanced lineup of UV digital printing and workflow management solutions, join additional, new offerings from EFI, including the company's first inkjet inks for deep draw thermoforming and corrugated plastics applications, and 3M™ MCS™ Warranty-certified inks for VUTEk ® GS Pro series printers.
"We are showing how EFI is the signage industry's proven and trusted inkjet provider with innovations that open the door to greater profits and greater value," said Scott Schinlever, senior vice president and general manager of EFI's Inkjet Solutions. "At Sign Expo, industry professionals can see how we are expanding customers' capabilities as well as how we make the whole print enterprise more productive with advanced workflow and MIS/ERP systems."The lineup of integrated, high-performance EFI UV printing and workflow management products at the International Sign Expo includes the:
- EFI VUTEk HS100 Pro, a new, high-speed digital UV press available this quarter offering the productivity of screen printing and image quality approaching offset.
- EFI VUTEk QS2 Pro, a 2-meter, UV hybrid printer that combines variable-drop grayscale printing and white ink print capabilities with VUTEk production speeds.
- EFI VUTEk GS2000lx Pro, a printer that gives PSPs the ability to produce more applications on more substrates with LED UV-curing technology, white ink and grayscale printing.
- EFI VUTEk GS3250r, a 3.2-meter, roll-to-roll UV printer with true 1,000 dpi capabilities to help PSPs expand to offer high-margin, closely viewed applications.
- EFI R3225, an entry-level, UV roll-to-roll printer, shown in the Nazdar booth (#4121), that features output quality, substrate access and pricing that are unrivaled in its category.
- EFI H652, an entry-level, wide format hybrid printer, also in the Nazdar booth, offering near-photographic UV image quality and affordability.
- New Fiery ® XF Version 5 with Web Control Center, a flexible and scalable high-speed digital front end and color management workflow for wide- to superwide-format production and proofing.
- SmartSign Analytics (SSA) technology demonstration, a new tool developed by EFI Online Print Solutions that captures and reports analytic data on signage viewership to help marketers measure the effectiveness of their efforts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV