Corby Jones To Join Spencer Fane Britt & Browne LLP
KANSAS CITY, Mo., April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Spencer Fane Britt & Browne LLP is pleased to announce that Corby Jones will join the firm as an of counsel member of the Litigation and Dispute Resolution group effective Friday, April 5, 2013. Corby will be specializing in Association Law, an area of historical strength for Spencer Fane.
"Our Association Law attorneys are familiar with frequent challenges to association actions and we provide sound, creative and workable solutions for leaders," said firm Chairman Patrick Whalen. "We have developed a familiarity with the industries underlying our association clients. Without interfering in policy decisions, this familiarity allows us to 'hit the ground running' and provide our clients with time-sensitive, customized counsel. Corby's experiences as an elite athlete and attorney will be invaluable to this effort."
Mr. Jones' legal career has been rich and varied. In addition to being a seasoned litigator, Corby has extensive experience representing developers and investors in real estate and construction transactions. " Spencer Fane will afford me the opportunity to combine my passions for law and sport in a new and exciting way," said Corby Jones. "I welcome this opportunity to work closely with the firm's distinguished roster of association, education, and corporate clients."
Prior to earning his J.D. degree, Corby was the starting quarterback for the
University of Missouri –
Columbia, where he distinguished himself on the field and in the classroom. He subsequently spent time in both the National Football League with the Baltimore Ravens and Canadian Football League with the Montreal Alouettes. Corby has also worked as an analyst for the Fox Sports Network, as a part of their Big 12 Football Saturday studio team, and with Learfield Communications, as a co-host for the Tiger Pre-and Post-Game Show.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV