FORT WORTH, Texas, April 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quicksilver Resources Inc. (NYSE:KWK) today announced that Quicksilver President and CEO, Glenn Darden, will present at the IPAA OGIS Conference in New York on April 15, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.
A link to the live webcast presentation will be available at http://investors.qrinc.com/ , where a replay will also be available soon after the presentation.
About Quicksilver ResourcesFort Worth, Texas-based Quicksilver Resources is an independent oil and gas company engaged in the exploration, development and acquisition of oil and gas, primarily from unconventional reservoirs including gas from shales and coal beds in North America. The company has U.S. offices in Fort Worth, Texas; Glen Rose, Texas; Craig, Colorado; Steamboat Springs, Colorado and Cut Bank, Montana. Quicksilver's Canadian subsidiary, Quicksilver Resources Canada Inc., is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. For more information about Quicksilver Resources, visit www.qrinc.com . KWK 13-07
CONTACT: Investor & Media Contact: David Erdman (817) 665-4023
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV