FORT WORTH, Texas, April 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quicksilver Resources Inc. (NYSE:KWK) today announced that Quicksilver President and CEO, Glenn Darden, will present at the IPAA OGIS Conference in New York on April 15, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.
A link to the live webcast presentation will be available at http://investors.qrinc.com/ , where a replay will also be available soon after the presentation.
About Quicksilver ResourcesFort Worth, Texas-based Quicksilver Resources is an independent oil and gas company engaged in the exploration, development and acquisition of oil and gas, primarily from unconventional reservoirs including gas from shales and coal beds in North America. The company has U.S. offices in Fort Worth, Texas; Glen Rose, Texas; Craig, Colorado; Steamboat Springs, Colorado and Cut Bank, Montana. Quicksilver's Canadian subsidiary, Quicksilver Resources Canada Inc., is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. For more information about Quicksilver Resources, visit www.qrinc.com . KWK 13-07
CONTACT: Investor & Media Contact: David Erdman (817) 665-4023
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV