- Talented singer Marc Anthony is a two-time Grammy and three-time Latin Grammy–winner who has sold more than 12 million albums worldwide. Marc Anthony has placed seven No. 1s on both Billboard's Top Latin Albums and Hot Latin Songs charts, and an astounding 21 No. 1s on Billboard's Tropical Airplay, the second-most among all artists in the history of that chart.
- Five-time finalist Daddy Yankee established reggaeton as a popular music style, and has enjoyed phenomenal success transcending cultural and genre boundaries. His album "Barrio Fino" was the first reggaeton album to reach number one on Billboard's Top Latin Album chart, a position it held for about half a year while selling over a million copies in the United States alone.
- Renowned regional Mexican music artist and finalist, Roberto Tapia , was recently announced as a coach for Telemundo's upcoming singing competition "La Voz Kids," alongside Paulina Rubio and Prince Royce. Roberto Tapia got his first No. 1 on Billboard's Top Latin Albums chart and Regional Mexican Albums chart in 2012 with his album, "El Muchacho."
- Bilingual singer/songwriter Romeo Santos , the "King of Bachata," rose to fame as the lead vocalist of world-renowned tropical/pop group Aventura prior to embarking on a chart-topping solo career in 2011 (he recently tied Enrique Iglesias' long-standing record for the most No. 1s on Billboard's Latin Airplay chart from one album with his breakout "Formula Vol. 1"). The young Dominican is a 12-time finalist with multiple albums and songs, including the collaboration "Promise" with world-renowned artist Usher.
- Chart topping urban/tropical/pop singer Tito El Bambino , whose recent collaboration with Marc Anthony "Por Que Les Mientes?" remained atop the Billboard Tropical songs chart for four consecutive weeks, is a two-time finalist and one of the featured acts of the fourth annual Billboard en Concierto, the invitation-only live concert series in Chicago (4/7), Miami (4/9) and New York (4/10) in anticipation of his upcoming performance at the awards show.
- With his signature fusion of rhythmic Caribbean sounds, from merengue, bachata, bolero and Afro-influenced percussions, Juan Luis Guerra is a favorite performer throughout Latin America. The Dominican singer/songwriter and leader of the famous group 440, is currently touring his latest production "A Son de Guerra." Guerra, a current finalist, has sold over 20 million records, and won numerous awards.
Marc Anthony, Daddy Yankee, Roberto Tapia, Romeo Santos, Tito El Bambino, And Juan Luis Guerra To Hit The Stage At The 2013 Billboard Latin Music Awards Presented By State Farm® Live On Telemundo April 25 At 7pm/6c
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts