ProActive Capital, The Pioneer In Capital Markets Social Media Applauds SEC's Decision To Embrace Social Media
NEW YORK, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ProActive Capital, a strategic advisory and digital strategies firm today applauded the SEC's decision to embrace Social Media. On April 2, 2013, the SEC took a stance on social media that created shockwaves among public CEOs and shareholders; Regulation FD applies to social media and other emerging means of communication used by public companies the same way it applies to company websites.
"This new stance certainly means that public companies will need to also embrace all of the benefits that social media brings," stated Jeff Ramson, founder and president of ProActive Capital.
Jeff Ramson, capital markets advisory and social media strategies expert, with over 25 years of experience on Wall Street, further stated, "the SEC news is "incredibly exciting" for our company, Proactive Capital. Proactive Capital was founded in 2008 in New York City with a mission to merge traditional capital markets advisory with the blossoming digital era."
The ProActive Integrated Strategic Messaging (PRISM) service was born due to Mr. Ramson's intuition that the world would someday wake up to the realization of the true benefits of capital markets social media in this modern world. It leverages social and professional media sites with key strategies that include:
- Identifying who the company's key stakeholders are online
- Creating original content and distributing for maximum exposure
- Engaging with key stakeholders and thought leaders
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV