Stock Symbol: AEM (NYSE, TSX)
TORONTO, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Agnico-Eagle Mines Limited (NYSE: AEM) (TSX: AEM) ("Agnico-Eagle" or the "Company") today announced that it will release its first quarter 2013 results on Thursday, April 25, 2013, after normal trading hours. Additionally, the Company will host its Annual and Special General Meeting ("AGM") the following day, Friday, April 26 2013, in Toronto.
First Quarter 2013 Results Conference Call Webcast
Agnico-Eagle's senior management will host a conference call on Friday, April 26, 2013 at 9:00 AM (E.D.T.) to discuss the company's financial and operating results.Via Webcast: A live audio webcast of the meeting will be available on the Company's website homepage at www.agnicoeagle.com. Via Telephone: For those preferring to listen by telephone, please dial 416-644-3414 or Toll-free 1-800-814-4859. To ensure your participation, please call approximately five minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call. Replay archive: Please dial 416-640-1917 or Toll-free 1-877-289-8525, access code 4568953#. The conference call replay will expire on May 26, 2013. The webcast along with presentation slides will be archived for 180 days on the website. Annual and Special General Meeting ("AGM") The AGM will begin on Friday, April 26, 2013 at 11:00 am (E.D.T). The meeting will be held at Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel (Dominion Ballroom) - 123 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON. During the meeting management will provide an overview of first quarter 2013 operating and financial results, along with an update on future projects. For those unable to attend in person, the alternatives to participation are listed below.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV