ALISO VIEJO, Calif., April 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- QLogic (Nasdaq:QLGC), a leading supplier of high performance network infrastructure solutions, plans to announce its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2013 results after the close of the market on Thursday, May 2, 2013.
Following the press release, QLogic will conduct a conference call at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time (5:00 p.m. Eastern Time). Simon Biddiscombe, president and chief executive officer, and Jean Hu, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will host the call, which will be webcast live at http://ir.qlogic.com and www.earnings.com . Phone access will be available at (888) 283-6901, pass code: 5443989.
A replay of the conference call will be available via webcast at http://ir.qlogic.com for twelve months.Follow QLogic @ twitter.com/qlogic QLogic —the Ultimate in Performance QLogic (Nasdaq:QLGC) is a global leader and technology innovator in high performance networking, including adapters, switches and ASICs. Leading OEMs and channel partners worldwide rely on QLogic products for their data, storage and server networking solutions. For more information, visit www.qlogic.com .
CONTACT: Media Contact: Steve Sturgeon QLogic Corporation 858.472.5669 email@example.com Investor Contact: Jean Hu QLogic Corporation 949.389.7579 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV