- M&A Leadership: RCS Capital leads the U.S. REIT industry in mergers and acquisitions for 2013 year to date based on deals closed, according to SNL Financial LC.
- Advised on the previously announced $3.0 billion merger between American Realty Capital Properties, Inc. and American Realty Capital Trust III, Inc. on February 28, 2013.
- Advised on the previously announced $3.0 billion merger of American Realty Capital Trust, Inc. with Realty Income Corp. on January 22, 2013.
- Financial Advisory: RCS Capital was engaged during the first quarter by two unaffiliated companies to act as financial advisor in evaluating strategic alternatives in transactions valued at more than $1 billion.
- Underwritten Public Offerings: RCS Capital co-managed underwritten public offerings of common stock totaling nearly $30 million.
- Capital Markets: RCS Capital continued the substantial pace of capital markets activities set in 2012, where we advised on more than $1.8 billion of debt capital commitments. In Q1, RCS Capital advised on more than $1.4 billion of debt commitments, including $1.35 billion of unsecured debt.
Realty Capital Securities Announces Record Capital Raised In First Quarter 2013 And Investment Banking Operating Milestones
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts