PHILADELPHIA, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CDI Corp. (NYSE: CDI) will report its 2013 first quarter results on Thursday, May 2, 2013, prior to the opening of the market.
Following the release, management will hold a conference call at 11 a.m. Eastern to discuss the Company's results. The call can be accessed live, via the Internet, at www.cdicorp.com.
CDI is an integrated, market-leading engineering and technology services firm providing differentiated, client-focused solutions in select global industries. CDI provides Global Engineering & Technology Solutions and Professional Services Staffing through its global business operations in the Americas, EMEA and APAC. The Company also provides staffing services through its franchised Management Recruiters International, Inc. (MRI) operating unit. Learn more at www.cdicorp.comSOURCE CDI Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV