LTVtrade Teams With LienStream, LLC To Create An Open And Transparent Tax Lien Trading Marketplace
The LienStream platform will charge a success fee of 1-2% on each trade conducted over the marketplace and it will be open to accredited individual investors, family offices, hedge funds, townships, counties and municipal governments. Lien buyers or sellers interested in the LienStream marketplace can register their interest at www.lienstream.com.
About LTVtrade: LTVtrade® seeks to alter the business of residential whole loan mortgage and residential REO trading through the LTVtrade Marketplace -- an open, accessible, and transparent, secondary market platform which focuses on meeting the needs of the largest and smallest financial institutions, small local funds and savvy accredited investors. For additional information on LTVtrade, please visit www.ltvtrade.com.
About Distressed Real Estate Consulting Services, Inc.: Founded in 2007 by Howard C. Liggett, Distressed Real Estate Consulting Services, Inc. is engaged in the business of providing complete end-to-end or turnkey servicing functions to institutional investors, hedge funds, and family offices that have selected real estate tax certificates as alternative investments. For additional information please visit the company website www.drecsinc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV