LoneStar Geophysical Surveys Opens New Branch Office In Houston, TX
EDMOND, Okla., April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LoneStar Geophysical Surveys, a professional seismic data acquisition company, has just opened their new branch office in Houston, TX in order to offer a more specialized service for U.S. operations in the oil and gas industry.
Just few months prior, LoneStar Geophysical Surveys employed Mr. R. Doak Anderson to lead the team for account representation for the Houston branch, and who has also been considered to be a key player in his field within the E&P industry.
The new premises are located in the Central Business District of Houston at the Two Allen Center, off Smith Street; which offers an excellent logistic support to the oil and gas conglomerates affixed in the market area operationally. LoneStar Geophysical Surveys has a very solid structure to offer many solutions at every single step of an acquisition as LoneStar Geophysical Surveys has its own departments for Seismic Acquisition, HSE Management, Permitting, Surveying, and Project Design including Environmental elucidations.About LoneStar Geophysical Surveys Privately held LoneStar Geophysical Surveys is headquartered in Edmond, Oklahoma. LoneStar Geophysical Surveys acquires seismic data and provides other diversified services and products to the oil and gas exploration industry. In addition to company's seismic data capability LoneStar provides permitting, surveying, project design and environmental and physical site solutions. www.lstargeo.com SOURCE LoneStar Geographical Surveys
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV