WESTBROOK, Maine, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ:IDXX), today announced the appointment of Jeffrey Fiarman as Executive Vice President and General Counsel, effective May 1. He will have oversight of the legal, compliance, business development and regulatory functions.
Prior to joining IDEXX, Fiarman was Executive Vice President and General Counsel at Weight Watchers International, Inc. for seven years where he provided oversight for a broad range of legal, regulatory, risk management, intellectual property and insurance functions.
"Jeff's management experience and demonstrated business acumen, as well as his legal skills and leadership, will be invaluable to IDEXX as we continue to expand our global reach and grow our revenues to two billion and beyond," said Jonathan Ayers, Chairman and CEO.About IDEXX Laboratories IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. is a leader in pet healthcare innovation, serving practicing veterinarians around the world with a broad range of diagnostic and information technology-based products and services. IDEXX products enhance the ability of veterinarians to provide advanced medical care, improve staff efficiency and build more economically successful practices. IDEXX is also a worldwide leader in providing diagnostic tests and information for livestock and poultry and tests for the quality and safety of water and milk. Headquartered in Maine, IDEXX Laboratories employs approximately 5,400 people and offers products to customers in over 175 countries. Contact: Merilee Raines, Chief Financial Officer, 1-207-556-8155 SOURCE IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV