MEMPHIS, Tenn., April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MAA (NYSE: MAA) announced today that the company expects to release its first quarter results on Wednesday, May 1, 2013 after market close and will hold its first quarter conference call on Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Central Time. During the conference call, company officers will review first quarter performance and conduct a question-and-answer period.
The conference call-in number is (866) 861-4867 and the moderator's name is Leslie Wolfgang.
A replay of the conference call will be available from May 2, 2013 through May 16, 2013 by dialing 888-266-2081, passcode 1593435.A live webcast of the conference call is accessible through the For Investors page of the company's web site at www.maac.com . About MAA MAA is a self-administered, self-managed apartment-only real estate investment trust, which currently owns or has ownership interest in 49,591 apartment units focused on delivering full-cycle and superior investment performance throughout the Sunbelt region of the U.S. For further details, please refer to the MAA website at www.maac.com or contact Investor Relations at email@example.com. 6584 Poplar Ave., Memphis, TN 38138. SOURCE MAA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV