FORT WAYNE, Ind., April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Steel Dynamics, Inc. (NASDAQ/GS: STLD), one of the largest domestic steel producers and metals recyclers in the United States, today announced it intends to release 2013 first quarter financial results after market close on Wednesday, April 17, 2013. The teleconference is scheduled to begin at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, April 18, 2013 and will be hosted by Mark Millett, President and CEO; and Theresa Wagler, Executive Vice President and CFO.
To participate, please dial (201) 689-8040 at least ten minutes before the start time and reference the Steel Dynamics First Quarter 2013 Earnings Call. The teleconference can also be accessed (in listen-only mode) by visiting the company's website at www.steeldynamics.com. Webcast participants are encouraged to log in prior to the 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time start time to ensure connection before the beginning of the call. A replay version of the teleconference call can be accessed by dialing 201-612-7415 and entering conference ID 409922. The replay will be available on the company's website until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on April 25, 2013. A podcast of the event will also be available and can be downloaded from the company's website.
SOURCE Steel Dynamics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV