Reliability is one of the most critical issues facing ultrascale computing. As the number of processing elements continues to grow, those elements must show a comparable increase in reliability in order to deliver a productive and useful platform. As with the previous generations of Blue Gene, the reliability of a machine at this scale will be unparalleled.
The BG/Q design continues the remarkable legacy of its previous two Blue Gene generations providing unmatched power efficiency. The Nostromo supercomputer is by far the most energy efficient supercomputer in Poland and is among the top ten on the Green500.
About ICM: http://www.icm.edu.pl/web/guest/home
About CePT: http://cept.wum.edu.pl/en/node/91About IBM in Poland: www.ibm.com/pl About IBM Blue Gene/Q: http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/technicalcomputing/solutions/bluegene/index.html CONTACT: Allyson McKenney, 1-914-766-4182, firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE IBM
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV