United Protection Security Group Inc. - Five New Contracts Awarded With Estimated Revenue In Excess Of $400,000 Per Year
EDMONTON, April 4, 2013 /CNW/ - F.V.Ramsoondar, President and Chief Executive Officer of United Protection Security Group Inc. (UPSG or the Company), (TSX-V: UZZ) is pleased to announce the following corporate update:
The Company has been awarded four new contracts in Ontario with total estimated annual revenue of $400,000. The contracts commencement dates are from April 1, 2013 through to May 4, 2013 with no termination dates.
The sites are located in Hamilton, Nanticoke, Guelph and Ottawa, Ontario.
Statements in this press release other than purely historical information, including statements relating to the Company's future plans and objectives or expected results, are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on numerous assumptions and are subject to all of the risks and uncertainties inherent in the Company's business, including risks related to business development and retention, and risks related to the current economic and credit conditions. As a result, actual results may vary materially from those described in the forward-looking statements.Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. SOURCE United Protection Security Group Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV