United States Mint And National Park Service Launch Perry's Victory And International Peace Memorial Quarter
WASHINGTON, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Join representatives from the United States Mint and the National Park Service Saturday, April 20, at the launch ceremony for the new America the Beautiful Quarters ® Program coin honoring Perry's Victory and International Peace Memorial in Ohio. The free event, which is open to the public, will take place at the Memorial in the Village of Put-In-Bay at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time (ET). Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur will be on hand to help celebrate the coin's release. The event will culminate in a coin exchange, where the public can swap (at face value) their cash for $10 rolls of new quarters bearing the Perry's Victory and International Peace Memorial design.
WHAT: Perry's Victory and International Peace Memorial Quarter Launch and Coin Exchange
WHO: Marcy Kaptur, U.S. Congresswoman Marc Landry, Acting Associate Director of Sales and Marketing, United States Mint Ruth Scarpelli, Mayor, Put-In-Bay Blanca Alvarez Stransky, Superintendent, Perry's Victory and International Peace Memorial Greg Peiffer, President and General Manager, WPIB/WPCR Radio
WHEN: Saturday, April 20, 2013, at 11:30 a.m. (ET)WHERE: Perry's Victory and International Peace Memorial 93 Delaware Avenue Put-In-Bay, OH 43456 Coin Forum The evening before the launch ceremony — Friday, April 19, at 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. — the United States Mint will host a coin forum at Lake Erie Shores and Islands Welcome Center-West, 770 SE Catawba Road (State Route 53), Port Clinton, OH 43452. The coin forum will provide an opportunity for the public to express their views about future coinage and to learn about upcoming United States Mint coin programs and initiatives. ADDITIONAL RESOURCES:
- A digital image of the Perry's Victory and International Peace Memorial is available at http://www.usmint.gov/pressroom/?action=photo#AmericaTheBeautiful
- Additional information about the America the Beautiful Quarters ® Program can be found at http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/
- Information about the United States Mint is available at http://www.usmint.gov/about_the_mint/.
- Information about Perry's Victory and International Peace Memorial is available at http://www.nps.gov/pevi/index.htm.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV