- Google is forking Webkit, the open source rendering engine originally created by Apple, with a new version called "Blink" that will go on to its browser and Chrome tablets.
- Google is adding a password-saving feature to Chrome on Android phones, replicating third-party apps like Dashlane.
- Google will build a cheaper version of its 7-inch Nexus tablet, priced as low as $149. Reuters reports the product will be formally announced at May's Google I/O conference.
Facebook Hijacks Google's Android
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts