ITASCA, Ill., April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of Advanced Benefit Advisors, Inc. of Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Established in 2005, Advanced Benefit Advisors (ABA) offers employee benefit brokerage and consulting services such as group medical, dental, life, voluntary benefits, disability, wellness and long term care insurance programs for their corporate clients throughout the United States. They specialize in providing services for the automotive, financial services and healthcare industries. Robert Petcove and his associates will continue to operate in their current location under the direction of David Ziegler, Eastern Region Executive Vice President of Gallagher's employee benefit consulting and brokerage operations.
"ABA is well-known in the industry for their team-focused approach to personalized client service and solid market relationships," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "Their specialization and geographic presence will be an excellent complement to our employee benefits operation. We are pleased to welcome Rob and his team to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 19 countries and offers client-service capabilities in more than 140 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.Contact: Marsha J. Akin Director - Investor Relations630-285-3501/ firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV