SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On April 4, 2013, The Street.com ("The Street") published an on-line interview with Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.'s ("HTA's"), Chairman, CEO and President, Scott D. Peters. The interview, titled "A Dose of Dividends for this Pure-Play Healthcare REIT" discusses HTA's dedication to the medical office building sector, the company's investment grade balance sheet, its in-house property management and leasing platform and its recent ten year bond financing. The interview was published on The Street.com's website at www.thestreet.com and can also be located on HTA's home page ( www.htareit.com).
About Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE:HTA), a publicly traded real estate investment trust, is a fully-integrated, leading owner of medical office buildings. HTA listed its shares of Class A Common Stock on the New York Stock Exchange on June 6, 2012. HTA is a full-service real estate company focused on acquiring, owning and operating high-quality medical office buildings that are predominantly located on or aligned with campuses of nationally or regionally recognized healthcare systems in the U.S. Since its formation in 2006, HTA has built a portfolio of properties that totals approximately $2.6 billion based on purchase price and is comprised of approximately 12.6 million square feet of gross leasable area located in 27 states. It operates its properties through regional offices in Scottsdale, Charleston, Atlanta, and Indianapolis.
Financial Contact: Kellie S. PruittChief Financial OfficerHealthcare Trust of America, Inc.480.258.6637 email@example.comSOURCE Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV