Facebook already dominates. It has achieved massive scale. It is a major part of hundreds of millions of daily lives. Focus on making it the app that -- in an organic way, by user choice -- occupies primo real estate on "every" smartphone.
An awesome and fulfilling no-strings attached relationship. Facebook wastes resources by making things more complicated for what will ultimately be little or no net effect. It might even turn into a slight negative.
Don't succumb to the sin so many other media/tech companies commit. Focus, Zuck, focus!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV