MCLEAN, Va., April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- USA TODAY, official U.S. representative to the 2013 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, today announced additional U.S. jurors chosen to represent the American creative community at this year's Festival. The jurors chosen for this prestigious honor will judge more than 30,000 entries from all over the world. Jurors were selected based on a rigorous selection process and each jury contains an even balance of members from around the globe and from a representative spread of agencies, independents and networks.
USA TODAY is proud to be the official U.S. representative to the Cannes Lions 2013 International Festival of Creativity. In honor of the Festival's 60 th anniversary, USA TODAY is pleased to celebrate the American talent that will represent our nation.
New this year, Cannes Lions introduced a two-stage judging process to the Media Lions category which rewards excellence in tactical media planning and placement. For more information regarding this process, please see their announcement here.
Following are the additional 2013 U.S. Cannes Lions Jury member for the categories announced today:
- U.S. Branded Content & Entertainment Jurors: President: Scott Donaton, President & CEO, Ensemble David Lang, President, Mindshare Entertainment North America Jimmy Smith, CEO & CCO, Amusement Park Entertainment Brian Dilorenzo, Chief Production Officer, McCann Erickson Jae Goodman, Co-Chief Creative Officer and Co-Head, CAA John McCarus, SVP, Brand Content, Digitas Angela Courtin, Chief Content Officer, Aegis Story Lab Teddy Lynn, EVP, Director of Content, BBDO Pat Connolly, VP Marketing Solutions, Conde Nast
- U.S. Creative Effectiveness Jurors:President: Shelly Lazarus, Chairman Emeritus, Ogilvy & Mather Orlando Hooper-Greenhill, Director of Global Planning, JWT Eileen Campbell, Global CEO, Millward Brown Jonathan Mildenhall, VP Global Advertising Strategy and Content Excellence, Coca-Cola Bob O'Leary, Head of Global Marketing, Citigroup Lori Senecal, Chairman & CEO, kbs+ Karina Wilsher, Partner & President, Anomaly New York
- U.S. Innovation Jurors: President: David Droga, Founder & Creative Chairman, Droga5 Aaron Koblin, Executive Creative Director, Google Simon Bond, Chief Marketing Officer, BBDO Mark D'Arcy, Director of Global Creative Solutions, Facebook Mike Parker, Chief Digital Officer, McCann Erickson
- U.S. Media Jurors: President: Jack Klues, Chairman, VivaKi Brian Terkelsen, CEO, MediaVest USA Sasha Savic, CEO, MediaCom USA
- U.S. Mobile Jurors: President: Rei Inamoto, CCO, VP, AKQA Chris Miller, Chief Digital Officer, Draftfcb Chicago Martin Lange, Executive Marketing Director, Digital Strategy, Ogilvy & Mather Gaston Legorburu, Executive Director & Worldwide Chief Creative Officer, SapientNitro
- U.S. Titanium & Integrated Jurors: President: Dan Wieden, Co-Founder & Chairman, Wieden+Kennedy David Lubars, Chairman & CCO, BBDO North America Margaret Johnson, Executive Creative Director/Partner, Goodby Silverstein & Partners Ed Ulbrich, CEO, Digital Domain Leonardo Premutico, Co-Founder, Johannes Leonardo Susan Credle, Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett USA Howard Draft, Executive Chairman, Draftfcb
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV