NEW YORK, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rachel Roy today launched a new digital experience called The Life. Exclusively on www.rachelroy.com, The Life is a hub of lifestyle content created and curated to inspire women to design the life they want to live.
The magazine features five sections, LEARN, STYLE, GIVEBACK, RR/TV and ABOUT, that give viewers an inside look at Rachel's view on fashion, beauty, travel, food and philanthropy. Launch topics include "How-to get a new spring beauty look," "I'm Loving: Festival Fashion," "Rachel's spring playlist" and a story from guest editor Jacquie Aiche on combining spirituality with her jewelry business.
Rachel Roy said, "I've always believed in designing the life you want to live. Advice and stories from my friends on how they have pursued their dreams and goals have really helped me and I am excited to help bring those stories to a larger audience and inspire other women. We are not alone in our journeys, and I wanted to create something that illustrated this."Launching as a companion program to the magazine, The Life video series contains stories of female entrepreneurs who share their personal stories and tips for starting a business or pursuing their dream careers. Released on a monthly basis, the videos include: founder of FEED projects Lauren Bush Lauren, celebrity fashion stylist Elizabeth Stewart, E! Entertainment host Catt Sadler, fashion journalist Melissa Magsaysay, jewelry designer Jacquie Aiche, celebrity wellness Coach AJ Johnson and vintage shop owner Esther Ginsberg. The digital launch of The Life underscores Rachel's commitment to creating content that engages and connects women online and dovetails her digital runway show that debuted exclusively on Facebook during February's New York Fashion Week. For more information, please visit rachelroy.com/THELIFE.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV