VOIS, Inc. $100 Million Brain Mapping Initiative
SAN DIEGO, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- VOIS, Inc. (OTCQB- VOIS), The US Government recently announced an initiative of $100 Million to unlock the mapping of the human brain. Significant articles from CNN, USA Today and The Washington Post describe the initiative in detail below. With the company's current mobile EEG headset and brain interaction software, The Company is perfectly positioned in this sector to benefit from the increased attention on this new initiative.
Neurological problems are the leading cause of disability in the US with treatment costing more than $500 Billion every year. With the Company's current research and development of Neurofeedback programs coupled with its mobile EEG headset, VOIS Inc. plans to capitalize on this market. The Company currently provides three thought-controlled applications that allow disabled persons to operate their computer and play any PC video game through the power of their mind.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV