TV Technology Expert And BBC Click! Host Kate Russell Shares Her Secrets To Cutting Costs By Doing Business In The Cloud
LONDON, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Adapted from her recent book release, Working the Cloud , Kate Russell reveals for the first time at Internet World 2013 the amazing technology that lets you meet face to face in virtual space.
64% of communication is non-verbal, conveyed through body language, facial expression and tone of voice. And yet many of us struggle with the notion of the unknown - meeting online - rather than spending hours travelling around the country clocking up those travel expenses.
Kate's Keynote session, Working the Cloud - Practical tools and tips to cut costs by working with clients and teams online taking place at Internet World 2013 on 24 th April from 10.15am-11.00am , will uncover the best free tools and services for meeting in the cloud - whether there's 2 of you or 250. From video conferencing tools to collaborative work spaces, this event will upgrade any business, providing the tools needed to create a 'cloud' competitive edge above traditional real-world counterparts that will save businesses both money and time.Pre-registered visitors to Internet World will have the chance to see and hear insight from Kate through the magic of augmented reality when they receive their show badge in the post. This mailer will include an exclusive preview of her session visible only through the official Internet World keynote app created by Oakley Mobile. "We're really excited to welcome Kate to Internet World later this month," said Internet World Event Manager, Sarah Tanner. "As budgets continue to be stretched and time becomes perhaps our most valuable commodity in the work place, working in the cloud is a pertinent topic for many of our visitors."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV