The 2013 MISS USAÂ® Competition To Air Live June 16 On NBC (9-11 P.M. ET) From Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino In Las Vegas
NEW YORK, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NBC, Donald J. Trump and Paula M. Shugart, president of the Miss Universe Organization, announced today that the 2013 MISS USA ® Competition will air LIVE from Las Vegas on NBC Sunday, June 16 ( 9 p.m. ET) from PH Live in Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino.
"The MISS USA Competition is one of the most anticipated live events of the year," said Mr. Trump. "Teaming with Las Vegas and Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino has been a successful formula that enables us to produce one of the best shows year after year."
"Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino is proud to partner with the Miss Universe Organization in hosting this spectacular event for the sixth year in a row," said David Hoenemeyer, regional president of Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. "The MISS USA Competition is one of the most exciting events of the year, so it's only fitting that one of the most exhilarating resorts on the Strip serve as host."The 2013 MISS USA ® Competition will feature contestants from all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Contestants will be judged in three categories: swimsuit, evening gown and interview. The show concludes with one contestant ultimately being crowned Miss USA 2013. "We are pleased to welcome the 62nd Annual MISS USA Competition back to Las Vegas," said Cathy Tull, senior vice president of marketing for the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority. "The history and pride of the MISS USA Competition combined with the strength and excitement of the Las Vegas brand create a winning combination." Last year's telecast concluded with Olivia Culpo, Miss Rhode Island USA, being crowned Miss USA 2012. After Culpo won the title of Miss Universe last December, first runner-up Nana Meriwether, Miss Maryland USA, assumed the role of Miss USA 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV