HIRAM, Ga., April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Labor SMART, Inc. (OTCQB: LTNC) (the "Company") an emerging provider of on-demand temporary staffing, today announced it has successfully expanded into the state of Missouri with the opening of a new branch in Kansas City.
This new location brings the company's total branch count to nine, operating in six states. The Company is also pleased to report that the branch, under the leadership of Brian Middleton, has already secured its first order and expects to show immediate revenue stream.
Ryan Schadel, Labor SMART's CEO, stated, "This is a very exciting time for us at Labor SMART. We are experiencing strong revenue growth and our expansion plan for 2013 is on pace for 18 total branches. I look forward to seeing additional locations added to our footprint in additional states over the coming months which will hasten our revenue growth even further."
The Company also confirmed it expects to file its 10-K for 2012 on or before April 15, 2013.About Labor SMART, Inc. Labor SMART, Inc. provides On-Demand temporary labor to a variety of industries. Our clients range from small businesses to fortune 100 companies. Labor SMART was founded to provide a reliable, dependable, and flexible resource for on-demand personnel to small and large businesses. Every day we provide manpower for jobs in construction, manufacturing, hospitality, events, restoration, warehousing, retail, disaster relief and more. As one of the fastest growing temporary labor providers, our goal is to become a nationwide resource and partner for our clients. We take pride in the belief that we can make a positive impact each and every day for the benefit of both our client and our temporary employees. Our mission is to be the provider of choice to our growing community of customers, with a service focused approach, that positions us as a resource and partner for their business.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV