PORTLAND, Ore., April 4, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FLIR Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:FLIR) today announced that it plans to release financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013, at approximately 7:30 a.m. ET (4:30 a.m. PT) on Friday, April 26, 2013. Summary first quarter financial data, including segment details, can be accessed online soon after the release of the first quarter results from the Summary Financial Data section at www.FLIR.com/investor .
FLIR Systems has scheduled a conference call at 11:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. PT) that morning to discuss its results for the quarter. A simultaneous webcast of the conference call may be accessed online from the Upcoming Events link at www.FLIR.com/investor . A replay will be available after 2:00 p.m. ET (11:00 a.m. PT) at this same internet address.
Schedule this webcast into MS-Outlook calendar (click open when prompted):http://apps.shareholder.com/PNWOutlook/t.aspx?m=58511&k=B84BDD74 FLIR Systems, Inc. is a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of thermal imaging and stabilized camera systems for a wide variety of thermography and imaging applications including condition monitoring, research and development, manufacturing process control, airborne observation and broadcast, search and rescue, drug interdiction, surveillance and reconnaissance, navigation safety, border and maritime patrol, environmental monitoring and ground-based security. Visit the company's web site at www.FLIR.com .
CONTACT: FLIR Systems Shane Harrison (503) 498-3547
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV