Taste, Touch, Sight, Sound And Smell
Prominent creatives, artists and scholars, such as celebrated artist Michelangelo Pistoletto, inspirational designer Aldo Cibic, innovation guru John Thackara, star chef Davide Oldani and global architect / designer Christophe Pillet, will share their thoughts about the sensory future in the BE OPEN Talk Senses and Tastes - a panel discussion moderated by Philippe Daverio at the Aula di Rappresentanza at Statale University.
The Fuorisalone will also be the setting for the launch of the BE OPEN Food Theatre at the Moroso showroom on 9 April. Using Kvadrat's textiles and Moroso's furniture, celebrated designer Patricia Urquiola will create a 'stage' where Massimiliano Alajmo and I'm a Kombo will stage a food performance. A different sense will be integrated into each one of the dishes so that guests can hear, smell, touch and see food differently, as well as tasting it.
This event is the precursor to BE OPEN's Paris- Dakar project, a series of concept restaurants that will be designed in collaboration with the most interesting creatives of our time.
BE OPEN is a cultural and social initiative that aims to harness the brainpower of creative leaders through a system of conferences, competitions, exhibitions, master classes and art events. Behind the creation of BE OPEN stands an international team united around Russian businesswoman, entrepreneur and philanthropist, Elena Baturina. A long-term, international, multidisciplinary, multi-faceted project, BE OPEN will allow leading contemporary thinkers and creatives to meet up with those in the media and business, discuss their ideas and visions and ultimately make change happen.http://www.beopenfuture.com Press contacts Theresa Simon & Partners, London Wendy Brierley, email@example.com, Theresa Simon, firstname.lastname@example.org +44-207-734-4800
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV