Creaform Introduces The New Health Care Partner 3D Scanner
About Creaform Creaform develops, manufactures and sells 3D portable measurement technologies and specializes in 3D engineering services. The company offers innovative solutions such as 3D scanning, reverse engineering, quality control, NDT, product development and numerical simulation (FEA/CFD). Its products and services are intended for industries such as the automotive, aerospace, consumer products, health care, manufacturing, oil & gas and power generation.
Creaform has developed and sells the Handyscan 3D portable, self-positioning 3D scanners, the HandyPROBE optical portable CMM, the MetraSCAN 3D optical CMM scanners and the Go!SCAN 3D white light scanner.
The company has offices in Lévis, Montréal, the United States, France, Germany, China, India and Japan. Its head office and Quebec-based offices are 9001 : 2008 ISO certified.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV