BRIDGEPORT, Conn., April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- People's United Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: PBCT) announced today it will release its first quarter financial results on Thursday, April 18, 2013 at approximately 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time. People's United Financial will host a conference call on Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss its first quarter 2013 earnings announcement.
The call will be broadcast live through the company's Internet site, peoples.com. It is accessible by selecting "Investor Relations" in the "About Us" section on the home page, and then selecting "Conference Call" in the "News and Events" section.
The call will be archived on the site and available for retrieval for approximately 90 days.
People's United Bank is a subsidiary of People's United Financial, Inc., a diversified financial services company with $30 billion in assets. People's United Bank, founded in 1842, is a premier, community-based, regional bank in the Northeast offering commercial and retail banking, as well as wealth management services through a network of 418 retail locations in Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine. Visit us at peoples.com.People's United Bank. "What know-how can do." SM SOURCE People's United Financial, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV