Sana International Commerce Awarded Ex-Im Bank Minority Business Exporter Of The Year
WASHINGTON, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Sana International Commerce, Inc. (Sana International Commerce) received the Minority Business Exporter of the Year award from the Export-Import Bank of the United States (Ex-Im Bank). The award was presented at the Bank's 38th Annual Conference in Washington, D.C.
"By selling their products to customers overseas, Sana International Commerce has been able to drastically increase sales and sustain American jobs," said Ex-Im Bank Chairman and President Fred P. Hochberg. "I am proud that we supported a record level of exports by minority-owned businesses last year, and Ex-Im Bank remains committed to ensuring that business owners of all backgrounds have access to the financing they need to succeed."
"The support of the Ex-Im Bank has helped our company bloom," said Sana International Commerce Manager Rossie Ortiz. "When we started our operations, we often had to reject orders due to lack of capital. However, with the support of Ex-Im Bank, we have increased our sales and created jobs in our community."The company, which was founded in 1994 and is based in San Antonio, Texas, sells and repairs heavy industrial equipment for oilfield, locomotive, and marine industries. Over the past 19 years, Sana International Commerce has grown from a 2-person operation to a staff of 28. Since using Ex-Im Bank's working capital guarantee, the company's sales have increased from $400,000 to more than $8.3 million, and it has also added two divisions, Renewable Energy and Food & Beverages. Frost Bank of San Antonio, Texas was the lender. In Fiscal Year 2012, Ex-Im Bank supported a record level of exports by women and minority-owned businesses – a 17 percent increase over the year before – and it is now the fastest growing sector in the Bank's small business portfolio.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV