Local sourcing, local community Natural Grocers is dedicated to its local communities, stocking locally-made products whenever possible. Natural Grocers is always looking for new local products and is eagerly willing to consider any new local products, which can be reviewed by completing a product submission form found on the web site at www.NaturalGrocers.com.
In addition, the
store has a Community Room where residents can come and get a free cup of coffee or tea and use free Wi-Fi access. There is also a demo kitchen and meeting space for cooking presentations and events. Contact the store, or visit the Natural Grocers website, for details of the
in the new demonstration kitchen and meeting space.
Natural Grocers will be opening at
and closing at
from Monday through Saturday, and on Sunday will be opening at
and closing at
Natural Grocers' weeklong opening celebration for
will take place
May 29 through June 1
. Shoppers can enjoy tasty treats, free samples and giveaways such as:
About Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
- iPad compliments of Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
- iPod Nano from Country Life Vitamins
- $500 Natural Grocers Gift Card donated by NOW Foods
- GPS compliments of Garden of Life
- Wii Sport Console from Nature's Way / Enzymatic Therapy
- Tokyo Citizen Collapsible Adult Bike
- Gift box of selected meat cuts from Wild Idea Buffalo
- Representatives from premier supplement companies, grocery, natural cosmetic and body care beauty lines will be on-hand for consultations and demonstrations
- Free daily gift basket giveaways
- Lots of free reusable grocery bag giveaways to help ease shoppers' transition to Natural Grocers' paper and plastic bag-free commitment ( Natural Grocers will also donate a nickel to the local food bank every time a customer checks out with his or her own bags.)
Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage (NYSE: NGVC), founded in
by Margaret &
in 1955, was built on the premise that consumers should have access to affordable, high-quality foods and dietary supplements, with nutrition knowledge to help them support their own health. The family-run store has since grown into a successful national chain with locations across
-- employing over 1800 employees to date. The company went public in
; however, Isely family members continue to manage the company, building upon the cornerstones of their parents' business. Natural Grocers' popularity and success can be traced back to its founding principles – providing customers high quality products at every day affordable prices. Today, Natural Grocers also offers in-store nutritional support programs, free public health & wellness seminars and free access to Nutritional Health Coaches.
This release includes "safe harbor" statements under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Except for historical information, statements in this release that are "forward-looking statements" are based on current expectations and assumptions that are subject to risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially because of factors such as our industry, business strategy, goals and expectations concerning our market position, future operations, margins, profitability, capital expenditures, liquidity and capital resources and other financial and operating information.
For further information regarding risks and uncertainties associated with our business, please refer to the "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations" and "Risk Factors" sections of our SEC filings, including, but not limited to, our Annual Report on Form 10-K for our fiscal year ended
September 30, 2012
, copies of which may be obtained by contacting investor relations at 303-986-4600 or by visiting our website at
SOURCE Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc.