Panasonic Announces 2013 Consumer Phone Lineup
"As a market leader in cordless telephones, Panasonic focuses on producing innovative telephone systems that provide easy-to-use and convenient features for consumers," said Desirae Dolphin, Product Manager of Communications, Panasonic Consumer Marketing Company of North America. "Our goal is to enhance the home telecommunication experience through efficiency and outstanding connectivity."
A new optional Key Detector accessory, the KX-TGA20, is compatible with both the KX-TG684x and KX-TG787x series of models. The Key Detector simply attaches to frequently misplaced items, such as car keys, and uses the Panasonic DECT cordless handset to find them quickly and easily from up to 656 feet away. With the push of a button, the LCD display on the DECT handset alerts users to how far away the misplaced item is and sets off an alarm sound from both the handset and the key detector. Each phone model is compatible with up to four key detectors which can be registered by names, designating each Key Detector to specific misplaced items.
The new Panasonic KX-TG422x series offers consumers a telephone option with a simplified and clean layout with easy-to-use, large operation buttons on the handset and base, a small footprint base unit and an easy-to-read 1.4 inch LCD backlight display. With the phone's Intelligent Eco Mode, users can also lower the power consumption when using the handset close to the base unit. This new cordless handset conveniently allows consumers to store up to fifty phonebook entries.
Each of the new 2013 Cordless telephone models are expandable up to six handsets and embedded with Panasonic's DECT 6.0 PLUS technology, which allows the phones to deliver superb sound quality and an extended transmission range. As a result, consumers can enjoy conversations with reduced interference.Additional features of the 2013 Panasonic Cordless telephone models include:
- Talking Caller ID – announces Caller ID information in between rings which allows users to screen and avoid any unwanted incoming calls.
- Voice Equalizer – allows users to adjust the tone of incoming calls to enhance clarity or to accommodate for hearing impairments, making voices easier to understand.
- Call Block – Users can block up to 250 unwanted calls by entering Caller ID information into the phone's memory.
- Silent Mode – allows consumers to turn the ringer off on any handset during specific hours.
- KX-TG7875S Link2Cell® Bluetooth® Cellular Convergence Solution (5 handsets) $169.95; KX-TG7874S (4 handsets) $149.95; KX-TG7873S (3 handsets) $129.95; KX-TG7872S (2 handsets) $109.95.
- KX-TG4225N expandable digital cordless answering system (5 handsets) $119.95; KX KX-TG4224N (4 handsets) $99.95; KX-TG4223N (3 handsets) $79.95; KX-TG4222N (2 handsets) $59.95; KX-TG4221N (1 handset) $39.95.
- KX-TG4753B expandable digital cordless answering system with three handsets: $109.95.
- KX-TG7733S Link2Cell® Bluetooth® Convergence Solution ((3 handsets) $99.95; KX-TG7732S (2 handsets) $79.95; KX-TG7731S (1 handset) $59.95.
- KX-TG7745S Link2Cell Bluetooth Convergence Solution with dial key pad on base (5 handsets): $149.95; KX-TG7743S (3 handsets) $109.95; KX-TG7742S (2 handsets) $89.95; KX-TG7741S (1 handset) $69.95.
- KX-TG4771B expandable digital cordless answering system with 1 corded and 1 cordless handset $69.95; KX-TG4772B (2 cordless handsets) $89.95; KX-TG4773B (3 cordless handsets) $109.95.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts