CHARLOTTE, N.C., April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) will release its first quarter 2013 earnings results at 7 a.m. ET on Friday, May 3.
An earnings conference call for analysts is scheduled for 10 a.m. ET that day to discuss Duke Energy's financial performance for the quarter and provide other business updates. The conference call will be hosted by Jim Rogers, chairman, president and chief executive officer, and Lynn Good, executive vice president and chief financial officer.
The call can be accessed via the investors' section ( http://www.duke-energy.com/investors/) of Duke Energy's website or by dialing 877-723-9523 in the United States or 719-325-4929 outside the United States. The confirmation code is 9459861. Please call in 10 to 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.A replay of the conference call will be available until 1 p.m. ET, May 13, 2013, by calling 888-203-1112 in the United States or 719-457-0820 outside the United States and using the code 9459861. A replay and transcript also will be available by accessing the investors' section of the company's website. Headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., Duke Energy is a Fortune 250 company traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol DUK. More information about the company is available on the Internet at: www.duke-energy.com. Media Contact: Tom ShielOffice: 704.382.2355 | 24-Hour: 800.559.3853 Analysts Contact: Bob DrennanOffice: 704.382.4070 Analysts Contact: Bill CurrensOffice: 704.382.1603 SOURCE Duke Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV