Numotion Acquires Ultimate Mobility, Inc.
ROCKY HILL, Conn. and WORCESTER, Mass., April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Numotion, formerly ATG Rehab and United Seating & Mobility, announces the acquisition of the complex rehab business of Ultimate Mobility, Inc., a regional provider based in Worcester, MA.
With a strong focus on customer service, Ultimate Mobility's staff has forged a strong reputation for compassionate care and equipment expertise with clients and clinicians.
"The purchase of Ultimate Mobility by Numotion expands our presence in central and western Massachusetts, and helps strengthen our services throughout the state," said Regional Executive Vice President, Frank Biondello. "We're delighted to welcome the Ultimate Mobility team to our company and it is an honor to be able to continue to serve and support Ultimate Mobility's many customers."Duckridge Advisors served as the exclusive merger and acquisition advisor to Ultimate Mobility in this transaction. About NumotionFormed by the merger of ATG Rehab and United Seating & Mobility, Numotion aims to be the most responsive and innovative company to do business with. With more than 2,000 employees and over 130 locations nationwide, Numotion is the premier mobility and rehab equipment supplier and remains committed to a strong local focus. Visit www.Numotion.com for further information. SOURCE Numotion
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV