5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $522.50 million or 10.11% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -19.60%.
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 9.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 2.2%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- DONNELLEY (R R) & SONS CO has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past two years. However, the consensus estimate suggests that this trend should reverse in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, DONNELLEY (R R) & SONS CO reported poor results of -$3.61 versus -$0.73 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.57 versus -$3.61).
- The gross profit margin for DONNELLEY (R R) & SONS CO is rather low; currently it is at 22.00%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -31.92% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Services & Supplies industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 159.9% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$326.70 million to -$849.00 million.
- You can view the full R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.