Peek.com Launches In New Cities: New York, Miami And Orlando
SAN FRANCISCO, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Peek.com is launching in three new cities today: New York, Miami and Orlando. Peek is a one-stop shop for travelers to discover and book amazing things to do in a new destination.
CEO Ruzwana Bashir is excited to expand the Peek platform. "I'm thrilled to bring Peek.com to New York, Miami and Orlando – three cities filled with incredible activities," said Bashir. "Peek.com enables travelers to explore a place in ways they may have never imagined. Our team helps them throughout the booking process to make sure they have the most memorable experiences."
Peek's team of travel experts have handpicked the highest quality activities in each city, and curated insider travel tips from tastemakers. They include designer Tory Burch, chef Wolfgang Puck and TV personality Piers Morgan, who have all shared their favorite ways to spend a "Perfect Day" in cities they love.
: Peek.com is offering users access to hidden gems such as tours of
Brooklyn's breweries and the High Line's food trucks, exclusive red carpet experiences at the TriBeCa Film Festival, and NY classics like skip-the-line tickets to the Empire State Building and the MET.
Miami : Peek.com users can choose to zip around the city on a Vespa on a street art tour, sail away on a privately chartered yacht, learn to rock the turntables with a private DJ class or take off on a seaplane for the best views of Miami's skyline.
Orlando: Travelers can have lunch with an astronaut at the Kennedy Space Center, take an air boat ride to get up close to alligators, and book tickets to attractions that will put a smile on every child's face: Disney World, SeaWorld and Legoland.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV