NEW YORK, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The seventh season of DIY Network's interactive home building series, Blog Cabin, has garnered a record-breaking 13 million page views since its January launch by inviting fans to design the network's 2013 vacation home getaway. Voting on key design elements, such as the kitchen, master suite, color palette, fixtures, amenities and more, viewers are helping host Chris Grundy and a team of DIY Network experts transform the 1895 cottage into a modern-day coastal retreat. Beginning today, fans may visit DIYNetwork.com/BlogCabinVote to vote for a variety of home accents and housewarming gifts that will complete this year's Blog Cabin.
To view the multimedia assets, please click: http://www.multivu.com/players/English/60772-diy-blog-cabin/
" Blog Cabin is truly the coolest multi-media experience for home renovation junkies," said Grundy. "Not only do viewers get a chance to win the ultimate grand prize – a coastal beach retreat – but fans can also cast their votes now for a chance to win matching amenities in the 'Cabin Comforts' Sweepstakes. All they have to do is log on, tune in and vote!"Before fans can enter to win the fully-renovated beachfront property this summer, DIY Network is also offering a chance to win an identical selection of the winning housewarming gifts with its second "Cabin Comforts" Sweepstakes. Through Thursday, May 16, viewers can vote up to 10 times per day for all interior design elements, soft goods and amenities featured in the bathroom, bedroom and party areas. The "Cabin Comforts" voting includes:
- Round 1 ( April 4-17): Vote on warm and cozy bathroom comforts like slippers, spa brushes, bath mats, planters and more.
- Round 2 ( April 18-May 1): Select functional and relaxing bathroom accents, including a blanket, step stool, storage container and scented candles.
- Round 3 ( May 2-16): Choose coastal entertaining items, such as beverage containers, serving ware and outdoor speakers and stereo system, to enhance the home's social gathering spots.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV