April 4, 2013
Newtek Web Hosting
, a subsidiary of Newtek Business Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: NEWT),
The Small Business Authority®,
will be a featured Microsoft Hosting Service Provider at this year's Microsoft Management Summit 2013 (MMS) at Mandalay Bay, in
MMS brings together IT professionals from around the world and focuses on technology management, innovation, and cloud technologies. As a featured Microsoft Hosting Service Provider, Newtek will showcase two of its latest offerings built on the Windows Server 2012 web platform: The
, a real-time mobile web application and small-business operating platform; and its Microsoft SharePoint 2013 hosted solution.
"MMS 2013 provides us with a great opportunity to showcase some of our more exiting products and services, which includes The
™ and our solution for SharePoint Server 2013," said Newtek CEO
. "We made a strategic decision to build these latest services on the newest Windows stack because of the tools and features available in Windows Server 2012, SQL Server, and System Center."
Newtek will offer a 15-minute presentation throughout the event at the Microsoft Hosting Service Provider Pavilion, located at booth #115. Attendees will also have the opportunity to enter a drawing for their chance to win a Windows 8 tablet or an Xbox 360 with Kinect.
™ is a mobile, real-time SMB management platform, and includes applications for real-time merchant data, real-time web traffic stats, and payroll, all of which is delivered to a user-friendly view on the business owners smartphone, tablet, laptop, or PC.
Newtek's unique market position, of being a large web hosting company, payment processor, gateway provider, web designer and web services company, enables it to aggregate and drive vital real-time business intelligence information to a business owner's smart phone or tablet. The
™ provides the actionable intelligence that businesses and technicians will require and utilize in the future of mobile eCommerce and will give them the advantage to succeed in this new environment. This revolutionary platform will allow owners and operators of small- and medium-sized businesses to manage their businesses from their mobile device anywhere, anytime and without an IT department.
™ is SMART:
- S: Sales Increased — less time dealing with administrative matters means more time selling and servicing customers.
- M: More Control, Less Surprises — key business stats and metrics are available in real time; small businesses can make more informed decisions faster and never be out of touch with the most important business data.
- A: Accelerated Profits — real-time information means better and more profitable decisions.
- R: Real-time information means key business management data is only seconds away, whenever and wherever the business operator is.
- T: Technology Enhancements — leads to decreased cost and expense of an IT department — everything is in the Cloud."
To learn more about Newtek product and services, including The