DALLAS, April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) (NASDAQ: TXN) today announced that 12 of the company's more than 12,000 suppliers will receive its annual Supplier Excellence Award (SEA) for delivering outstanding products, service and support. The recipients were selected based on a variety of attributes such as cost, environmental and social responsibility, technology, responsiveness, assurance of supply and quality.
"Our supply chain partners work with us to help our 100,000 customers transform the future," said Rob Simpson, Vice President of TI's Worldwide Procurement and Logistics. "We expect the same world class performance and execution from our suppliers that we expect from ourselves. The 2012 SEA winners have demonstrated their outstanding commitment and ability to support and provide value to TI."
The 12 SEA recipients and products or services they provide to TI, include:
- Advantest Corporation – Pick and place handlers
- Axcelis Technologies – Wafer fab capital equipment
- Cabot Microelectronics Corporation – Chemical mechanical planarization slurries
- EMC 2 – IT data storage systems
- FMC Corporation – Hydrogen peroxide
- Kinsus Interconnect Technology Corp. – Organic substrates
- M/C/C – Advertising and creative agency
- Newark Corporation – Electronic components
- SPT - Small Precision Tools – Bonding capillaries
- SUMCO Corporation – Silicon
- Ultratech, Inc. – Lithography tools
- Kinpo Electronics, Inc. – Contract manufacturer
About TITexas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. Learn more at www.ti.com.SOURCE Texas Instruments Incorporated