CARMEL, Ind., April 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- 40|86 SM Advisors, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of CNO Financial Group, Inc., announces the closing of Cedar Creek CLO, a $413.25 million collateralized loan obligation. The transaction was placed by Goldman Sachs and closed on March 28, 2013.
The CLO has a four-year reinvestment period and a two-year non-call period, with a stated maturity of April 2024. 40|86 Advisors, a leading fixed-income investment advisor, will serve as collateral manager.
This new transaction follows two recently placed CLOs managed by 40|86 Advisors, Mill Creek CLO, which closed in December 2011, and Sugar Creek CLO, in May 2012. With the close of Cedar Creek CLO, 40|86 manages four CLOs representing $1.27 billion under management.
"We view investing in and managing CLOs as an attractive long-term opportunity to leverage our unique skill sets," said Eric Johnson, President of 40|86 Advisors, Inc.About 40|86 Advisors, Inc. 40|86 Advisors, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of CNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO), is a leading fixed income investment advisor based in Carmel, Indiana. The firm manages over $26 billion in public corporate debt securities, taxable municipal bonds, emerging market securities, high yield bonds, government bonds, mortgage related securities, privately placed debt securities, commercial mortgages, and bank loans. The firm implements highly disciplined portfolio structuring and bottom-up security analytic processes in order to provide superior value to its clients. To learn more, visit 4086.com. SOURCE 40|86 Advisors, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV