- Series B: a dividend of 45 cents per share will be payable on June 10, 2013 to shareholders of record as of the close of business May 17, 2013.
- Series K: a dividend of $412.50 per share, ( $41.25 per each depositary share representing one-tenth of a share of the Series K preferred stock), will be payable on May 21, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business April 30, 2013.
- Series P: a dividend of $1,531.25 per share ( $.3828125 per each depositary share, 4,000 of which represent one share of Series P preferred stock), will be payable on May 1, 2013 to shareholders of record as of the close of business April 16, 2013.
- Series Q: a dividend of $1,343.75 per share ( $.3359375 per each depository share, 4,000 of which represent one share of Series Q preferred stock), with a payment date of June 1, 2013, will be payable the next business day to shareholders of record as of the close of business May 17, 2013.
PNC Raises Common Stock Dividend By 10 Percent To 44 Cents Per Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.